Located in beautiful Wangaratta in North East Victoria, focusing on seasonally and locally sourced produce. This restaurant provides excellent informal dining with beautiful wholesome food.
After recently relocating to the riverside of the Ovens river, Adam and the team at Rinaldo's knew they needed to keep their customers cool on the the expansive deck.
The Problem -
A large expansive deck along the riverside and a front patio area to keep cool in the warmer months of the year.
The Ozmist Solution -
Providing cool refreshing mist at a cost effective level was no problem for the Ozmist team. Installing two static lines including 48 nozzles to provide refreshing mist to their customers along the deck at the rear of the venue. Their customers also experience the inviting mist upon arrival as they enter Rinaldo's Casa Cucina. A static line strip servicing the front patio and cooling customers as they enter the venue.
Perfect for the venue, Ozmist installed it's latest technology - Mozmist.
Latest technology in combating bugs and insects. An add on dosing pump system to the static line system at Rinaldo's to ensure a bug and insect free dining.
The natural insecticide Pyrethrum (PYBO) has approval from the Australian Government for use against a wide variety of bugs and insects in almost all situations, including dining. The Pybo is introduced into the water at a dosage rate of 1ml for 40 seconds for every 2 hours of operation of use.
The Result -
- Rinaldo's can now comfortably utilize their whole venue , servicing more customers.
- Bug and insect free in and outside of the venue.
- Has created an inviting area to dine and is a talking point for customers.
- Standing out as a place to go along the riverside in Wangaratta.
Share this post
- Tags: alfresco cooling, bug free, cheap misting systems, cool off, cooling, dosage pump, insecticide, misting, Mozmist, no more bugs, outdoor cooling, outdoor misting, Ozmist, Pybo, Pyrethrum, venues